Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gaming and Whatnot

Ever since 1up Yours people started harping on Puzzle Quest for the DS, I've been wanting to check it out. Unfortunately theres another unmentionable game that recently came out thats been lookin fun to play.

Its been every pokefan's dream to play wirelessly over great distances, even if they didn't know it yet.

My roommate and I made a 2v2 arena team called No Innocent Victim. Logging with a 14-7 win/loss and a 1600+ rating ain't bad. The sad thing is I've been wanting to level Shaman. Who knows.

Keri was talking up Gears of War and all I could think of was, "that'd be fun after WoW". Pretty much if it wasn't for that game I'd care more about others. Honestly though, I've been having plenty of fun just playing with my real life AND WoW friends. I know it doesn't last forever but I'm along for the ride.

No comments: